Max file size

Guy Story KC5GOI gstory at pccctx.com
Thu Jan 3 21:34:21 GMT 2008

I have a max file size question. I am getting " is too big for spam
checks (2090980 > 150000 bytes) " A search of mailscanner.conf does not
find the vaule 150000. I read a few posts I found after using google and
they indicate this is not an issue. I added the EICAR to a 175k text
file. It was flagged as too big for spam scanning and the AV scanning
did not happen.

Given the MS Windows Media file problems from last year, I would like to
have Clam scan all attachments even if it was too big for spam.  Some
attachments can easily be bigger than a meg.  I am aware of the
performance concerns.

--
Regards,

Guy Story KC5GOI
MIS Manager Texas Hematology Oncology Centers P.A.

This email, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments
transmitted with it contains information that is confidential and
individual(s) and the entity(ies) to whom it is addressed.  If you
are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited
without proper authorization.  If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, printing or use of this information is
strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state
law and regulations.  If you have received this information in
error, please notify Patients Comprehensive Cancer Center at
972.395.1010 or via email at privacy at pccctx.com.  PCCC, its
subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges
related to this information.

believed to be clean.