small bug in 4.66.5 - log entries missing

Greg Matthews gmatt at nerc.ac.uk
Fri Feb 29 13:35:49 GMT 2008

Replying to myself... and top posting too, apologies

it just occurred to me that a possibly significant difference between my
production and test/dev environments is that the test/dev is 64bit and
therefore does not use the SophosSAVI stuff. Instead, it uses plain Sophos.

I tried switching from SAVI to plain Sophos in MailScanner.conf on the
prod box but MailScanner is still detecting SAVI even tho is uses plain
Sophos, and the missing "ClamAVModule" text is still a problem.

But, could there be a subtle clash between SophosSAVI and ClamAVModule
given that their logging is very similar?

GREG

--
Greg Matthews           01491 692445
Head of UNIX/Linux, iTSS Wallingford