It done broke. "Returned 22 with signal 0".

ravenpi at gmail.com ravenpi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:25:50 GMT 2008

I hate having to send e-mails like the one I'm typing right here, but here
goes: I'm a nincompoop.  Somehow -- and I have no idea how -- /tmp got owned
by user 524 (perhaps a reflection of my uninstalling and re-installing
MailScanner), with 700 permissions.

Ummmm.  Duh.  And, yeah, I guess that that explains plenty well why creating
a tempfile wasn't working.

Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions.  It's appreciated.

-Ken