{Disarmed} Re: Skipping SpamAssassin if sender is on an RBL

Vlad Mazek v at vladville.com
Fri Feb 8 01:40:37 GMT 2008

Doesn't work like that in the business world...

Remote Sender: I sent you the email.
Internal Recipient: We didn't get the email.

Five minutes later, IT is getting chewed out for blocking customers emails
that almost always involve a $10 million dollar transaction for a company
that doesn't have any extra room in the budget to beef up the
security........

-Vlad