MailScanner Gold Production yum repository released

Stephen Swaney steve at fsl.com
Sat Dec 6 16:33:57 GMT 2008

Paul Welsh wrote:
> [...]
Paul,

We have over 20 subscribers to the Fsl-mailscanner-beta list (free) and
paid subscriptions are coming in at a faster rate than we had anticipated.

The whole intent of this product is to simplify the installation and
maintenance of a MailScanner gateway. By doing so we're  hoping to
attract new users who might accept a simpler approach to installing and
running a MailScanner gateway and to simplify life for more experienced
users. My guess is that it's about 50-50; 50% less experienced Linux
users and 50% pros who prefer the convenience of running fully rpm systems.

MailWatch version 2 will be out soon. It's part our DefenderMX 2.0
product that's in initial testing right now. The rpm version of
MailWatch 2.0 will  available as part of the MailScanner Gold
subscription as soon as it's released.

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Swaney