MailScanner Gold Production yum repository released

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Dec 7 19:43:53 GMT 2008

On 6/12/08 12:59, Paul Welsh wrote:
> [...]
upgrade_MailScanner_conf already does that bit for you. The yum
repository does it automatically, whereas you have to run the command by
hand if you don't use the repository. You don't need to do all the
settings merging yourself, that would be a horrendous job to do by hand! :-(

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Contact me at Jules at Jules.FM