MailScanner Gold Production yum repository released

Paul Welsh paul at welshfamily.com
Sat Dec 6 12:59:51 GMT 2008

Has anyone tried this?  I was expecting some comments on this list but
haven't seen any since the release announcement.  Personally, I've not had
problems with "Perl module dependency problems" but perhaps I've just been
lucky.  Upgrading MailScanner can be a bit time consuming having to rejig
MailScanner.conf with new settings etc but presumably if new settings are
added in a release I'll still have to do this - the yum repository can't
make the changes for me.

Mailwatch is something I've had issues with in the past so having this in
the repository would have been good.  From what I can see though, it isn't
included.