MailScanner + Sys:Syslog problem

Nikolaos Pavlidis Nikolaos.Pavlidis at beds.ac.uk
Fri Dec 5 09:19:00 GMT 2008

Hello again Peter,

You were wise to point out the Syslog Socket Type value!
I left it blank and missed it afterwards, I should have tried it already
to be honest. The "native" setting works great, although it wont explain
why the perl program produced logs on linux and not on Solars but we are
not here to debug that in any case. MS seems to be working great now.
Thank you all again, your help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Nik

--

Nikolaos Pavlidis BSc (Hons) MBCS NCLP