MailScanner Watermark Plugin For Microsoft Exchange 2007

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Thu Aug 28 23:42:11 IST 2008

Hi,

For some time I have been thinking about getting our Exchange servers that
are placed in diffenrent location than our MailScanner to add Watermark
themselvf and also to save alot of traffic ... I come up with this solution,
a Transport Agent for Exhcange 2007. It can probebly to converted to also
include Exchange 2003, but thats out of my knowledge .... EventSinks aint my
cup of tea.

If there are any problems with it, please contact me so we can solve the
problem.

Ideas for more are very welcome ... :-)

Link and other info is available here:
http://ifyoudo.net/post/2008/08/07/MailScannerWatermark-Plugin-For-Microsoft-Exchange-2007.aspx