Most Cost Effective Antivirus Licensing?

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 21:32:26 IST 2008

I'm running Postfix + MailScanner with ClamAV.  I'd like to get another
engine and I'd like to know if anyone has looked into what the most cost
effective product is in terms of obeying the licensing agreements?

For example each vendor makes a linux "server protection" product which
is usually prices at flat rate and is cheaper than a "linux mail server
protection" product which is usually priced per mailbox - per mailbox
where, on the linux server, on an internal Exchange server behind a DMZ
MailScanner box.. if you see what I mean?

Cheers,
Paul

--
MIRA Ltd

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England.

Registered in England and Wales No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 114 5409 96

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.
You should not copy, forward or otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.