Postfix Integration - Run another filter first

Joseph Jamieson jjamieson at futurefoundations.com
Thu Aug 7 21:43:49 IST 2008

That's a good possibility - I will read more on how messages are
inspected and handled by postfix.

I could probably have a different process inspect the hold queue,
process it first, then drop it into another folder which MailScanner
monitors.    Ahh, this all reminds me too much of CC:Mail and MSMail!
Q and MBG ftw.

I mean, I guess I could set up two separate postfix daemons - one to run
the first set of filters, and then pass the off to postfix #2 which
would run MailScanner, but I'd really like to avoid this scenario.