Postfix Integration - Run another filter first

Leland J. Steinke steinkel at pa.net
Thu Aug 7 21:21:40 IST 2008

My recollection is that the cleanup(8) daemon is what places messages in
the hold queue.  MailScanner picks them up there and drops them into
incoming when it's done.  http://www.postfix.org/OVERVIEW.html indicates
optional "light-weight content inspection" in the BUILTIN_FILTER_README.

If all else failed, maybe you could set up header_checks to use the
FILTER action on Received: headers to a daemon that inserts some other
header which you could then use as a trigger for the HOLD action after
the message is re-injected.  I make no promises that this would work at
all, but it would be cool if it did.  ;-)