watermark error?

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Sat Apr 26 00:34:36 IST 2008

Well ... maybe I see kind a the same ... dont know ... still in
testing phase here ...

But does it log bad(you mean invalid ?)  watermarks ... I havent seen
any options to toggle it yet ?
There are not output when running "MailScanner --debug --debug-sa" ...
so I'm not sure where it output info if it should scan for watermarks

Using rules to scan some domains .... so... I'm only 95% that mine is
working ...

Jules, can you give any hints here ... or maybe you Mark :-)

mvh
Mikael Syska