misuse MailScanner

Leonardo Helman mailscanner at lists.com.ar
Tue Apr 8 13:14:55 IST 2008

I don't think ms is the right tool for this.
You don't have retries and you will not have
a good error management inside MS.

I would let the mail server manage the mails,
and get the mails like every other user.

Why don't you try for example getmail or fetchmail

Or maybe in the storage part of your mail server.

Saludos
Leonardo Helman
Pert Consultores
Argentina