what am I dealing with here?

admin at lctn.org admin at lctn.org
Tue Apr 1 13:45:11 IST 2008

>If you still want it then make sure you do not give them any credit by
>giving negative spam points for having a valid DKIM header for example.

>This is a config problem on your host. It should not list a loopback
>address with your hostname attached to it.

Thanks much for the comments. I was messing with the host settings a few days ago, and didn't realize I had left the loopback address in place. Fixed that now.

As far as blocking Yahoo, that is not a viable solution, since I cannot dictate who can send mail to the 20 school districts I manage. I had lost the doc that was sent to me from the school that has noticed the issue. I retrieved it last night, and was looking over the header info. Two that I looked at had bogus to, and from info, so I am not sure how it even ended up at the school. That was the info I meant to send with my first post. It almost seemed like the sender was bouncing off of my server, but I don't see any indication the server has been compromised. I included one header below.