ANNOUNCE: mailwatch2rbl

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Sat Sep 22 07:52:58 IST 2007

My script stores the expiry date in the block table and expires any entries
from it every time the script is run. Any text files are regenerated every
time aswell.

> Here are a few generated by Vispan from my system;
>
> 85.118.111.254	550 5.5.0 No Spammers Allowed
> 58.225.149.228	550 5.5.0 No Spammers Allowed
> 218.240.114.209	550 5.5.0 No Spammers Allowed
> 69.147.64.37	550 5.5.0 No Spammers Allowed
> 68.142.201.96	550 5.5.0 No Spammers Allowed
> 129.41.237.74	550 5.5.0 No Spammers Allowed
>
> How about adding it to iptables?

I'll create another option where you can create any arbitary file that you
want so that will allow you to create a suitable file for sendmail and
postfix. I always create a temporary file first and I could check and only
move it over the top of the mail file if the contents are different. That
way I could implement a feature where a command could be run if the file
changes and this could be used to reload iptables etc...