Mailscanner with CRM114 - getting past "unknown" in headers

Horton, Robert Robert.Horton at goodmanmfg.com
Thu Sep 13 19:41:53 IST 2007

I too have those settings but do not receive them in the delivered
version of the email.

When running from the command line I get these from spamassassin but
they don't continue to Mailscanner (and never have to my knowledge)

TVD_FW_GRAPHIC_NAME_LONG,TVD_FW_GRAPHIC_NAME_MID,T_TVD_FW_GRAPHIC_ID1,
        URIBL_BLACK,URIBL_JP_SURBL,URI_HEX autolearn=unavailable
version=3.2.2

Have you made any changes in the MailScanner.conf file for those
headers?

-Robert