Mailscanner with CRM114 - getting past "unknown" in headers

Chris Yuzik itdept at fractalweb.com
Thu Sep 13 19:02:06 IST 2007

Horton, Robert wrote:
> How are you getting the headers at all in mailscanner? Is there a way to
> have mailscanner pass headers generated from spamassassin? I need to get
> the X-Spam-CRM114-CacheID.

Robert,

That's my goal too. I want the X-Spam-CRM114-CacheID so I can have my
users forward emails to a specific address for training.

I have the following lines in my crm114.cf file:

	add_header all CRM114-Version _CRM114VERSION_
	add_header all CRM114-CacheID _CRM114CACHEID_
	add_header all CRM114-Status _CRM114STATUS_ ( _CRM114SCORE_ )

additionally, I have:

	crm114_use_cacheid 1

Unfortunately, in actual emails, I'm getting the header but not the
data. In testing from the shell, I get all the headers and the data. Not
sure if it's MailScanner preventing the data from getting through or what.

Chris