Virus scanning hanging?

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Thu Sep 13 19:35:49 IST 2007

Yeah, I saw the files in the actual mqueue.in folder. I tried to do a strace, but for some reason strace isn't working on these machines right now.

I turned off Dangerous content filtering, and the message went through. I'm still curious though about what happened, and worried it might happen again.

I wish I could do a strace, then I could have seen what it was trying to do while taking up 98% of the CPU.

David Gottschalk
UTS Infrastructure Technology Services
david.gottschalk at emory.edu