Performance on 64 bit Linux vs 32 Bit

Rob Sterenborg R.Sterenborg at netsourcing.nl
Tue Oct 23 14:55:59 IST 2007

mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info wrote:
> Although this is a little off topic I don't suppose you have

Yes it is.. ;-)

> any info on how to set mysql up that way? Currently we just
> have a central mysql sqlgrey server, but it doesn't tend to
> like it much when it loses the mysql connection.

I don't know if it'll solve that problem: you'd have to be able to
configure SQLGrey for multiple MySQL servers. A MySQL cluster where each
server replicates it's data but behaves as 1 would be more suitable. I
don't know if that's possible.

If you want details on our config anyway, please email me privately.

Grts,
Rob