Performance on 64 bit Linux vs 32 Bit

Rob Sterenborg R.Sterenborg at netsourcing.nl
Tue Oct 23 13:57:50 IST 2007

> I cant see how I can use sqlgrey or any other with a common database
> efficiently. If any of my customers mails keeps getting "450
> Try again" from different MXes , I dont think he is going to be happy.
> Nor will my boss be :-(

You're using Postfix which can use Policyd. Policyd uses MySQL and you
can setup MySQL in multi-master replication mode. That way each database
shares the same information.
We have a "slightly" smaller environment so we have only 2 MTA's and 2
MySQL servers (that replicate). It's working for ~10 months now with no
problems so far.

Grts,
Rob