Performance on 64 bit Linux vs 32 Bit

ram ram at netcore.co.in
Tue Oct 23 13:32:43 IST 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 11:22 +0100, Jason Ede wrote:
> Have you thought of adding greylisting to cut down on the MTA accepted spam further?
>
> sqlgrey intgrates nicely although needs mysql to run, but means that all your servers can share a common greylisting policy.

Greylisting has always been on my mind, But IMHO it is a small setup
solution. We have ~25 servers behind load balancers. That too with
multiple MX and different IDC's

  I cant see how I can use sqlgrey or any other with a common database
efficiently. If any of my customers mails keeps getting "450 Try again"
from different MXes , I dont think he is going to be happy. Nor will my
boss be :-(

Thanks
Ram