Recipient verification to Exchange milter

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:40:15 GMT 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 7:05 AM, Michael Mansour <micoots at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Where at the moment an admin has to define and manage a separate conf file
> per recipient checked domain (and a socket), the new version will just use
> sendmail's mailertable to query the remote smtp server (which should also
> work for multiple remote smtp queries for failover).

That's exactly what I don't want :-) , I hope they keep the current
behavior as an option. I have a setup with external MTA:s using
greylisting and so on forwarding to internal MTA:s running MailScanner
and then on to Exchange. Therefor it doesn't work with mailertable
since it would try my MailScanner servers instead of Exchange. I have
long looked for an alternative where I could specify the mailbox
server myself but every software available seemed to use mailertable.

--
/peter