Beginner Question

R Wahyudi rwahyudi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 22:59:22 GMT 2007

I have been running MailScanner + Postfix for 1 and a half years.
I did more than 5 update to postfix & mailscanner and I did not
encounter any single issue or data loss.

I think what the commentator  meant by "unsupported" is that if  you
post question on postfix forum and you mentioned that you use mailscanner
they will ask you not to use mailscanner before they can help you.

This happen to me before, but then I post my question on mailscanner and
I get immediate help :)

Regards,
Rianto Wahyudi