Minimum hardware capacity for 35k e-mail scans/day

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Nov 19 18:12:58 GMT 2007

Every country I visit whether on holiday or for work, I do try and learn a few phrases.  Even though pronunciation is very bad locals do appreciate you making the effort.  At least it gives them something smile and laugh about.  Its sad more English people do not make the effort, for whatever reason, as the way you are treated does change.  IMHO its only polite aswell.

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net