Minimum hardware capacity for 35k e-mail scans/day

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Nov 19 18:52:32 GMT 2007

on 11/19/2007 9:31 AM Drew Marshall spake the following:
> On Mon, November 19, 2007 09:43, Martin.Hepworth wrote:
>> Drew
>>
>> Well yes I'm from the UK, but my English grammer is terrible - results of a
>> dodgy 1970's edukashun ;-)
>
> :-)
>
>> But as for my Swedish - well I won't starve (used to work for Swedish co. about
>> 10 years ago), but it's no-where approaching the fluency Glenn has for English.
>> But then anyone under 50 in Sweden/Holland seems to have a better command of the
>> Ebglish language than I do..
>
> Yeah, ain't that always the way. I can understand, most European countries teach
> proper English. We just use it. Still, if in doubt just shout louder :-)
>
> (That is a joke I hasten to add, in case some one takes offence to my 'classic
> Englishman abroad' style!)
>
> Drew
That is also the American abroad joke. It implies that anyone can understand
English if you speak It LOUD and ssllooww enough.
I speak every language but Greek... but it is all Greek to me!  (more poor humor)

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and