Minimum hardware capacity for 35k e-mail scans/day

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Mon Nov 19 17:31:29 GMT 2007

On Mon, November 19, 2007 09:43, Martin.Hepworth wrote:
> Drew
>
> Well yes I'm from the UK, but my English grammer is terrible - results of a
> dodgy 1970's edukashun ;-)

:-)

> But as for my Swedish - well I won't starve (used to work for Swedish co. about
> 10 years ago), but it's no-where approaching the fluency Glenn has for English.
> But then anyone under 50 in Sweden/Holland seems to have a better command of the
> Ebglish language than I do..

Yeah, ain't that always the way. I can understand, most European countries teach
proper English. We just use it. Still, if in doubt just shout louder :-)

(That is a joke I hasten to add, in case some one takes offence to my 'classic
Englishman abroad' style!)

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by Technology Tiger in association with Mail Launder.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ