Mailscanner not working after update on Fedora 8

Ben Hambleton hambleto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 20:32:19 GMT 2007

Thank you all again. I figured it out. I never bothered to reconfigure the
virus scaner. A couple of kicks in the butt and all seems to be running
again.
Once again, thank you everyone for all of your help and support.
Take care,
Ben

On Nov 12, 2007 3:16 PM, Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org>