Mailscanner not working after update on Fedora 8

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 18:16:55 GMT 2007

The perl Scalar-Util module in Fedora install is broken. You need to download the latest version from the website...

I get the error occasionally after perl updates itself.

wget http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/G/GB/GBARR/Scalar-List-Utils-1.19.tar.gz

tar xzvf Scalar-List-Utils-1.19.tar.gz
cd Scalar-List-Utils-1.19

perl Makefile.PL