AW: SpamAssassin Rule Actions

Ehle, Roland roland at inbox4u.de
Mon Nov 12 02:31:44 GMT 2007

Hi Mark,

yes you are missing something, you probably did not read the instructions for SpamAssassin Rule Actions :-)

# Preceding the action name with "not-" as in "not-deliver" or "not-forward
# user at domain.com" will cause the action to be removed from the list of
# actions that would normally be taken on this message.

So your rule should be:
SpamAssassin Rule Actions = SpamScore>25=>not-forward spam at localhost

There is no need to put "delete" in here, because this action is already set in High Scoring Spam Actions.

Regards,
Roland