SpamAssassin Rule Actions

Mark Getz markgetz at shentel.net
Mon Nov 12 02:14:34 GMT 2007

I'm probably missing something simple but I can't seem to figure it out.

Version Info:
MailScanner version 4.65.3
Spamassassin version 3.2.3

High Scoring Spam Actions = forward spam at localhost header "X-Spam-Status: Yes"
delete

SpamAssassin Rule Actions = SpamScore>25=>delete

The High Scoring Spam Actions work fine.   Spam >= than my Highspam score
are forwarded to the spam mailbox and not delivered to the addressee.

It doesn't appear that the SpamAssassin Rule Action is firing because mail with
a SpamScore > 25 are still delivered to the Spam mailbox.

TIA
Mark