Postfix vs MailScanner : Slow Incoming Queue

R Wahyudi rwahyudi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 00:37:06 GMT 2007

> Evening all, been far too long since I have posted (Been stupidly busy
> :-( )
>
> I would suggest you want to check your Delivery method option at the
> bottom MailScanner.conf and make sure it is batch and not queue.
> Setting it to queue would invoke this behaviour. Changing the queue
> runner settings should not be required. The queue running is called by
> Postfix when each process finishes to advise the next to run. The 300
> second delay is merely to catch anything that 'got left behind'.
>
> Drew

Hi Drew,

Bingo !!

Changing the Delivery Method from queue to Batch solve the problem !!

I remember reading the FAQ and it advice me to use "Delivery Method =
queue" for High Volume Mail server.
Good thing is .. Someone already went down this path and update the
FAQ:  http://www.mailscanner.info/faq.shtml#11

Thank you for all your help !!