SpamAssassin 3.2.0

John Lundin lundin at fini.net
Thu May 3 18:26:14 IST 2007

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 10:20:49PM +0100, Julian Field wrote:
> Its list of requirements has grown quite a lot. In addition to whatever
> else you already have from an existing SA install, you need to install
> this load of Perl modules, in this order:
>
> ... One thing I'm not installing is support for DKIM which, although
> available, requires so many pre-requisites that it's not feasible
> for me to do here.

FWIW, DAG's repository now contains SA3.2.0 and Encode::Detect and
Mail::SPF -and- Mail::DKIM !  :-)  So if you're running RHEL4 or
Centos4, that's a place to look. http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/

Unfortunately, they don't appear to have propagated to Dries'
repository or even DAG's master rpmforge listing yet. The
perl-Mail-DKIM source rpm compiled and appears to run on Fedora.

re2c is available from sourceforge as a src.rpm. As such, it builds
and runs under Fedora and Centos. Not using it in production yet.