Decode and store certain attachments

Kosta Lekas KLekas at foxriver.com
Fri Mar 30 20:14:24 CEST 2007

I use ripmime http://www.pldaniels.com/ripmime/

What I do is forward the mail that I want to capture attachments from to
a postfix alias and pipe to ripmime like so:

myalias: "|/usr/local/bin/ripmime -i -  --no-nameless -d
/targetdirectory"

I have different aliases set up for different emails that I want to go
in different directories. So all you have to do is configure a rule in
Mailscanner to archive the mail coming from that sender to the alias you
create.

Kosta