Decode and store certain attachments

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:25:45 CEST 2007

On 30/03/07, Don Knott <dknott123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Metamail was frustrating me cause it was too interactive.
>
> Finally after much Googling, I found a perl script called mimedecode that
> did what I needed and worked well from procmail.
>
>  http://search.cpan.org/dist/ppt/bin/mimedecode
>
> I had tried your idea to fetch the file from the quarantine and that would
> have probably worked had I not found the perl script.

Thanks for the feedback.
As said, it was a few years ago I did this... Come to think on it I
probably _did_ wrap it in expect... Gotta love it, it's exactly right
for curing those incurable bouts of uinterraction (to paraphrase Don
Libes:).
But using the tool you found is very likely the very best solution.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn