Decode and store certain attachments

Don Knott dknott123 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 19:48:54 CEST 2007

Hello-

I would like to decode certain attachment types to a particular address. I
get messages with .DBF file attachments that I need to decode and extract to
a directory to be processed (imported into a DB) later by a cron job.

I am struggling with procmail & metamail to do it but not having much luck.
So far its too interactive. Googling only seems to find stuff about encoding
from scripts, not decoding.

Can I do this with a ruleset in Mailscanner?

Any assistance would be most appreciated.