Error message starting/restarting MailScanner?

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 17:43:35 CEST 2007

OK it seems to be linked to running "/etc/init.d/MailScanner stop"
rather than start.

If I look at line 171 and simply run it manually -

cd /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming && ls | egrep '^[0123456789]+$' |
xargs /bin/rm -rf 2>/dev/null

That command runs without any problem.

I'm not convinced it's a problem so far as having a bad effect, I'm
simply not sure why on earth it might be doing it?

cheers,
Paul
--
Paul Hutchings