URL-encoded filenames in reports

Stephane sleclerc at actionweb.fr
Thu Mar 29 11:25:50 CEST 2007

http://quarantine.actionweb.fr/download.php?hostname=antispam2.actionweb.fr&date=20070317&id=1HSb00-0002U3-7R

> ---
>
> At which point your PHP script could display a list of URLS created from
> a listing of the files in the directory, which it should be able to
> determine from the URL mailscanner generated.  In fact, this seems
> trivial enough that I will probably do this myself.
>
> Rick

I'll try this "backdoor" to solve the problem. ;-)

Thanks.

But It will better later to have a direct encoded variable. This will permit one
step less for the end user and more security to retrieve files.

Stef...