OT: F-Prot

Fabio Pedretti pedretti at eco.unibs.it
Mon Mar 19 10:09:45 CET 2007

Hi, I recently upgraded some servers from f-prot 4.5.4 (with mail
server licence) to clamav 0.90.1 and I am very satisfied. I am also
using additional signatures from http://www.sanesecurity.com/clamav/
for filtering also phishing and scam mails. I suggest you to try
clamav before buying a licence for a commercial AV.

Fabio