OT: F-Prot

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Mon Mar 19 10:33:33 CET 2007

On 19 Mar 2007, at 09:09, Fabio Pedretti wrote:

> Hi, I recently upgraded some servers from f-prot 4.5.4 (with mail
> server licence) to clamav 0.90.1 and I am very satisfied. I am also
> using additional signatures from http://www.sanesecurity.com/
> clamav/ for filtering also phishing and scam mails. I suggest you
> to try clamav before buying a licence for a commercial AV.

I run Clam and Bit Defender already but I want to put a commercial
scanner into the mix too but thanks for your wise comments :-)

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ