Additional recipients within same lose mail when quarantined/released...

am.lists am.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:56:01 CET 2007

On 3/15/07, am. lists <am.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, a second init 6 seems to have things moving again.
>
> I notice 200+ files in /var/spool/postfix.in/hold -- I'm guessing it's
> safe to simply cp them over to /var/spool/postfix/hold and be
> processed?
>
> Angelo

Update. Yes, moving the ...hold/* files over worked... once I chown'ed
them back to postfix.

All is up and running again.  Still want to get this mod in place
though. If someone ever wants to release a quarantined file that was
sent to multiple recipients, I'm currently SOL until I have this
fixed.

Thanks, Glenn, for your dedication to this.

Angelo