Spam score/reports in quarantined messages

Paul Maddox paul.maddox at office-shadow.com
Fri Mar 2 12:19:37 CET 2007

 Hi,

I would like to have the spam related headers (eg:
MailScanner-SpamCheck) added into the headers of quarantined emails.

Currently if an email is considered not to be spam and successfully
delivered these headers are present in the emails but after an hour of
searching through the various MailScanner configuration files I cannot
seem to find how to get MailScanner to add these headers into spam
emails before they are quarantined.

Is this normal MailScanner behaviour? Is there an option I'm missing? Is
there a hack to get around this?

Thanks,

Paul