"Intention Analysis"

am.lists am.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 04:00:58 CET 2007

On 3/1/07, Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org> wrote:
> I am a restricted in my statements in this matter as I have actuall access
> to them for support activities. So I will not go in details here!

Hugo,

Usually, having access to support <> being under an NDA. If you're not
under NDA, then by all means, please share. If you are under NDA,
please share off-list. :-) Just kidding, of course.

>Having said that I do not have a Barracuda at home but I do run
>MailScanner. With MailWatch added I have the main functionality for the
>rest of the family added.

Are you saying that minus the Barracuda, but with MS/MW, your opinion
is that you have equivalent (or near-equivalent) functionality?

Regards,
Angelo