"Intention Analysis"

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Thu Mar 1 23:26:00 CET 2007

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, am.lists wrote:

> This is something that the Barracuda says it has.  But googling for
> "intention analysis" doesn't turn up much.
>
> Is this a marketing thing, or do the Barracuda folks have something
> that they've made that is proprietary and an actual edge over running
> MailScanner?

I am a restricted in my statements in this matter as I have actuall access
to them for support activities. So I will not go in details here!

Intend analyses is a feature not present in MailScanner/SpamAssassin at
the moment.

Having said that I do not have a Barracuda at home but I do run
MailScanner. With MailWatch added I have the main functionality for the
rest of the family added.

Hugo.

--
 	hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org	http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/