clamav and mailscanner

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:52:27 CET 2007

On 28/02/07, Zivago Lee <z at ziff.net> wrote:
> > Could be selinux . I hate that thing. It can be dissabled/enabled untill
> > reboot, or completely.
>
> I hate selinux too. :)  Definitely disabled here, too...

Well... After changing it again yesterday, did it "anti-magically"
return to 0700 during the night?
There are things you could try I suppose, like running a manual
freshclam (after changing the permissions) as root and see whether
that resets them (rather doubt that:-), and check through any cron
scripts that might be involved (the freshclam one would be the first
to read through:).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn