Spam list

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Thu Jun 21 17:34:15 IST 2007

On Thu, June 21, 2007 15:46, Randal, Phil wrote:
> "Use of the Spamhaus DNSBLs via DNS queries to our public DNSBL mirrors
> is free for low-traffic mail servers serving less than 100 users. Use of
> the Spamhaus DNSBLs by commercial or corporate networks, ISPs and ESPs,
> requires a subscription to Spamhaus's Data Feed service."

So what do people here do? Do they pay up or use something else?

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ