Mailscanner not proccessing emails

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Jun 21 10:09:21 IST 2007

Hi,

What is showing in /var/log/message when MailScanner is started ?
Have you tried running MailScanner --lint ?
Have you tried running MailScanner --debug-sa ?

If you can post this information it will help us to diagnose.

Regards,

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Email_Virus_Scanner_--_Mailscanner#Configuratio

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.