Beta release 4.61.1

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Tue Jun 5 18:40:37 IST 2007

I don't have a top posting concept, I *almost* never do and I snip [...]
instead. Only time I do is if there is a big chuck of stuff I would remove
nearly all of and I am in a big hurry. Sorry about that one today. What bugs
me is when someone makes a one line remark on 100K of conversation and I
have to dig through the >>>>>> a couple times to find the answer.

Rick

believed to be clean.