Beta release 4.61.1

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jun 5 18:55:34 IST 2007

Rick Cooper wrote:

> [...]
I found an extension for Thunderbird that "folds" quoted material. So I
no longer have to scroll right to the bottom of every message (more
mouse miles) to see the comment that's been added. I also use another
one that draws a left and top boundary around each different quoting
level, and changes the colours of the quoted material. So deeper quoting
levels have gradually darker background shades of grey. These 2 combined
make it much easier to read this list.

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP