Beta release 4.61.1

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Tue Jun 5 18:22:54 IST 2007

On Tuesday June 05, 2007 at 10:37:43 (AM) Rick Cooper wrote:

> Go through the list and you will see I converted this (I'm not the original
> sender) either two or three times but Julian seems to use the original
> everytime he replies ;-)
>
> What really sucks is most of those mails look like standard Outlook Express
> stationary so they could just check off the always send as plain text on
> their list address and it would never happen |-(

I appreciate your taking the time to convert messages to plain text,
although my MUA, claws-mail, does that for me. I was wondering though
if you might consider losing the 'top-posting' concept however. It
would make following a thread so mush easier, especially when I need
to {snip} extraneous data from the post.

--
Gerard

      DISCLAIMER

      If you find a posting or message from me
      offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive,
      please ignore it. If you don't know how to
      ignore a posting, complain to me and I will
      be only too happy to demonstrate... ;-)